Are you looking for a counselor but can’t find someone suitable in your area? Do you have time or mobility limitations that make it difficult for you to get out to a therapist? Perhaps you live in a foreign country and need an English-speaking counselor? Online counseling is a great solution that provides extra ease and convenience in reaching someone who can help you. We provide secure videoconferencing options for you to connect with a counselor in the privacy of your own home. Some of the benefits of online counseling include:
- No need to travel to someone’s office
- More privacy than showing up at a counseling practice in person
- No waiting in a waiting room
- Create your own setting that is comfortable and conducive for you
- Speak to someone who specializes in the area you need (e.g., we have specialties in dealing with infidelity in relationships, domestic violence, adoption, identity, and more).
- It can be easier to open up about difficult or embarrassing topics when separated by a computer screen than when face-to-face with a counselor.
We see not only individuals but couples and families online as well. This can be extremely valuable if you are in a long-distance relationship: we can videoconference all together and handle relationship issues no matter where you are in the world. Likewise, if you are having trouble with a parent, child, or sibling who does not live near you, we can meet online as a group and hash out the issues.